Monday, March 22, 2010

Quesadilla Night

Now, I had an idea the other night of turning my favorite sandwich's into quesadilla's. Tonight, I decided to give it a very basic approach (as I lacked the more authentic ingrediants that would go in the sandwich's). I was transforming a chicken Parmesan sandwich, and a Philly cheese steak sandwich. The result was more like rather ordinary quesadilla's, but they were tasty all the same.

For the Philly cheese steak, I put on mozzarella, cheddar (I wanted to use a blend of mozzarella and provolone, but I lacked the provolone), sauteed onions, mushrooms, and sliced rare steak.



On the chicken Parmesan, I put mozzarella, cheddar (again I wanted to use Parmesan instead of cheddar but I'm out), sauteed bell peppers, onions, and spiced chicken. I wanted to add some spicy tomato sauce, but I also lacked this.


All in all, I suppose you could say I should have waited for a day where I had everything I wanted to include, but hey it was a good meal. I am planning on further transformations in the future, as well as re-visiting these with the proper ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment