Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Italian Stir Fry

I recently purchased a bottle of crushed Italian hot peppers. In light of this I've been coming up with things to use it with. Yesterday I decided to use it with pasta, and having my wok sitting by I decided to do an Italian stir-fry.

The ingredients;


Onions

Garlic

Tomatoes

Broccoli

Spinach


Crushed Hot Peppers

Pasta

Chicken Breasts


Roasted Garlic, Red and Green Peppers
Additional ingredients, mushrooms, zucchini, Parmesan cheese.

I did it in a simple stir-fry fashion. I added a dash of olive oil to the wok, added the onions and garlic, followed by the zucchini and mushrooms, then the broccoli, then the spinach and tomatoes, and finally the roasted peppers and garlic, crushed hot peppers, and pasta. Finished it by grating some fresh Parmesan and layering on the cooked chicken breast.

Spicy Vegetarian

Mild w/ Chicken

Spicy w/ Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment